Blogger Templates

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Bumper Car

I wanna play BUMPER CAR so badly ! I really mean it. It must be fun playing it with buddiez ; hit them and try to act like 7years old! Haha hell yeah being an adult is such a nightmare so y dun we just forget it 4 a while!



I've taken this pics at One Borneo Fun Square just yesterday with Fely da sweet girl. 5mins = RM5. Yeah, I noe it's expensive. How come 1 minute for RM1?  Hurm, back to the stories ; she supposed to spend me this, but unfortunately her salary didnt came out (she thought the salary will bank in yesterday). Her manager thought her dat she must wait till night for it. Of course we gonna wait 4 salary to KURIK DUIT because we want to play it bout half an hour lol. Really? XD However ive become a sobber wuwu sad for me because i already prepared myself for it n my excitement went lose. Nvm, nextime sure will go for it yeayyy~!

And the rest pics were us snapping and fooling around at her workplace ; Bausch K Stainless Steel Jewelry before i go work on 6PM ;)



And the new released of Nokia + Blackberry handphone (LIMITED EDITION)
Tadaaaaaaa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback